GWR & WR Locomotives - Railway Photography by Phil Trotter
title2014bnew3
Powered by SmugMug Log In

Preserved as a static exhibit (having last worked in 1941) at Scolton Manor, near Haverfordwest is this 0-6-0ST 'Margaret' built by Fox Walker of Bristol (410/1878). Constructed for the Narberth Road and Maenclochog Railway, the locomotive later worked for the North Pembrokeshire & Fishguard Railway, Gwendraeth Valley Railway, the GWR (no.1378) and Kidwelly Tinplate Company. 16th August, 2008.

haverfordwest